Nutracheck Phone App

Guest's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Nutracheck Phone App”

Written on: 18/07/2019

I've been using the Nutracheck app and I love it. I've been able to identify and cut out/swap the high calorie food items in my diet. Low calorie has meant lots of fruit and veg, so hitting 5-a-day has become a breeze (and there's a handy symbol showing 5-a-day progress). The barcode scanner works great and it remembers the portion sizes I put in (if mine are different to the default values). An exercise portion to the app lets me add walking steps, swims, even Pilates (which gives me some extra calories to eat/drink if I want them). The concept is simple but the results have been amazing. I recommend a pedometer, some electronic scales and start inventing your own meals. I've lost a lot more weight than I anticipated and I'm half way past the goal I initially put into the app. You get a week free to try it out and then you can pay monthly. What I'm really looking forward to is maintaining my weight once I reach my goal - this app should allow me to do that (so I don't start burning muscle, or put the weight back on). Highly recommended in this digital age of smartphones and accessible info. Just to let you know, I gain nothing from writing this review - this is the honest opinion of a satisfied customer.