Absolutely brilliant, exceptional motivation!

Dianecz's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Absolutely brilliant, exceptional motivation!”

Written on: 13/07/2019 by Dianecz (1 review written)

I am now age 61, I have yoyo dieted all my life, and when younger I had an eating disorder where I wouldn't ever eat more than 300 calories per day, and that went on for a long time. I now suffer with extreme depression and anxiety. I knew why health was suffering, and when my husband was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes three months ago we both decided to go on "the diet of a lifetime"! The diabetes diagnoses was a wake up call, he isn't overweight, and it wasn't in his family.I must add, we ate healthily before, all meals cooked from scratch, everything wholemeal but we became quite partial to quadruple chocolate cookies, cream cakes, malt loaf and cheese and crackers with lashings of thick butter. It had to stop, I researched the internet and found Nutracheck, and what a hallelujah moment that was. It is so perfect for me. My mental health situation means I have to have structure. I find all the graphs and chart amazing, I now spend many a happy hour messing about with figures and progress reports and it has given me a sense of control. The calorie counting is wonderful, I thoroughly enjoy weighing things, but I also love the fact I can see how much fat, saturated fat, sugar etc I am putting into my body. I really cannot fault Nutracheck, it is a fabulous and very enjoyable motivational tool, it has become a massive part of my life now, but it will also work brilliantly for people with hectic lifestyles. Oh! and if you are wondering about my husband's diabetes, it was reversed within 5 weeks, the doctor was amazed, she said it was the quickest reversal she had seen! woooohoooo!
I have now lost one and a half stone, but want to lose another three stone, after that I will stay with Nutracheck as a motivational tool and because it appeals to the control freak hidden deep within me! I have told anyone who will listen about Nutracheck, I absolutely love it, Thank you to all the staff who make this possible!