Best Tracker Ever

Lindy57's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Best Tracker Ever”

Written on: 01/07/2019 by Lindy57 (1 review written)

I was looking for a tracker with a barcode scanner that worked in calories that didn't cost the earth. I tried a different free one but it didn't have the barcode scanner I wanted and the database wasn't that brilliant. All the other more popular ones belong to slimming clubs that work in checks, points, syns etc and I didn't want that - foods don't come with that in the nutritional info.
The database is massive which means there is very little I haven't been able to find on it which is great. I can add in my own meals so that I don't have to keep entering all the ingredients. I loved the idea that when I typed in what the recipe was it even gave ingredient suggestions to save you searching for them!
It is very reasonable cost too at only £4 a month - much less than others, though you can pay more to have access to the online upgrade. As I mainly work from the app I didn't feel the need to upgrade. I could set my own goal and calorie intake depending on how much I aimed to lose a week which I can reset goals as when I need to. I have been using it for 2 months now and have seen my weight get less every week which really pleases me.
You also get 7 days free trial before committing yourself - another great bonus and which was one of the reasons I thought I'd give it a go. Am I glad I did!
This has been a great app and I cannot recommend it enough.