Great lifestyle choice

Preston66's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Great lifestyle choice”

Written on: 18/05/2019 by Preston66 (1 review written)

I have struggled to maintain a good healthy weight all my life, my wife can't remember a time I wasn't on one diet or another and we've been together 25 years. After passing 50, I thought, 'that's it! metabolism slows down so no chance of losing it now!' but then I decided to give Nutracheck a go. Just stick within the parameters set by both myself and the app (needless to say I thought this was just one more forlorn hope) Well, I have just completed my first 3 month stint this morning and lost 1 stone 9 and and a half pounds! The surprising thing is, it was the easiest way I have ever lost weight! I am not calling it a diet, everyone I know is heartily sick of me saying I am on a diet,so no more of that! It's a healthy eating plan which I plan to stick with to help maintain a good steady healthy weight for years to come. My wife has always urged me to take a more long term balanced approach to my diet which is very hard for a naturally greedy person, but with the app (and being completely honest with what I put in it) I have reached my first goal successfully! Be ready to prepare and monitor all you eat and drink - don't leave it to others, get a small electronic scale to weigh everything and stick within your limits. Good luck!