AVOID! DO NOT BUY! THIS COMPANY IS A CON

• Sound Quality

Guest's review of Lecture Mate

“AVOID! DO NOT BUY! THIS COMPANY IS A CON”

Written on: 19/01/2013

I ordered a lecture mate and I never received it. I tried to contact the company several times and they were awful at responding. They only responded once to say they would send out another lecture mate which I did not receive. I contacted paypal who advised me to contact lecture mate once more by this time it was too late to put in a claim with them. I then contacted trading standards who advised me to contact lecture mate in written, quoting the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 act. I was advised to send it recorded delivery and they had 28 days to respond. I sent 3 letters all of which were sent back as their registered address was incorrect. I was given a different address which was also incorrect. After over 6 months and 7 letters and 4 emails to lecture mate, trading standards took over. They faced the same difficulties contacting them so I dropped the case after 9 months due to phone calls with trading standard and getting now where.

Please do not throw your money away by purchasing a lecture mate. £40 is a lot of money.

And lecture mate you should be ashamed of yourselves. I purchased the item to help my in university and did not have £40 to lose.