One of the best things we've ever bought

Guest's review of Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

“One of the best things we've ever bought”

Written on: 13/12/2011

I bought the Jumperoo for my daughter when she was 5 months old. At first she was too small in height for it, we used to put a cushion on the floor underneath her for her feet to reach. She loved it though and it was great for getting her used to standing on her feet.

It does take up a lot of room but we used to have a Rainforest Swing and when we got rid of this we replaced the space with the Jumperoo. It's noisy and you'll get sick to death of the sings but kids love it and the look on my daughter's face when she's bouncing is priceless.

The best thing about the Jumperoo is having your hands free for 10 minutes. Now my daughter is crawling it's the only time in the day I get to do the washing up or run to the toilet! She's starting to stand alone now so I need to get rid of the Jumperoo but I'm so reluctant to because she loves it so much and I'll miss being able to leave the room too!!

The height adjustable straps are an excellent idea although in my opinion it should go a bit lower. I know a few people who like me had to stick a cushion underneath at first. She's now growing out of it and its only on height setting 2 and I have a very tall daughter so I don't think anyone will find it too small for their child.

All in all this is one of the best things we've ever bought for her and I consider it money well spent.