MEDION® AKOYA® E4217 D DESKTOP COMPUTER

From 1 review

• Ease of Set Up

Goldcap's review of Medion Akoya E4217 D

“MEDION® AKOYA® E4217 D DESKTOP COMPUTER”

Written on: 31/12/2011 by Goldcap (15 reviews written)

My all singing, seven year old desktop finally gave up the ghost so it was time to bring in a new machine. After doing a lot of research I settled on this German companies model which came at a very afordable price. I no longer needed to use it for work, just basic home use and so far I have to say I'm very impressed. It doesn't make a sound while operating, is extreemly quick compared to my old machine (which came at three times the price)and does all I need it to do. OK, so you can allways find something to complain about if you look hard enough. Some reviews were critical of the graphics card and processor but honestly, these are fine for my needs.
Medion as a company scored well on WHICH reviews, hopefully I wont need their services though. The package comes with Windows Seven, Bullguard security and a sixty day Office 2007 programme, can't say I was too impressed with the latter but re-loading Office 2002 wasn't a problem. Early days but so far very pleased!

• 1 - 6 Months