Best Thing Ever!

• Ease of Set Up

Guest's review of Apple iMac G5

“Best Thing Ever!”

Written on: 12/04/2018

For many years now I've been using and acer laptop, don't get me wrong it was a great laptop. As the year have moved on apple became more and more popular and the apple IMac was all people had. When my old laptop started getting older and slower I thought I would get a new one! I got an apple laptop. Its sleek, high tech power blew me away as I barely have to touch anything and it does it for me. if I would describe it in 1 word I would describe it as lighting. it has definitely been the best thing I've ever purchases! For all the times we have to do essays e.c.t everyone would be saying that they couldn't do it because there laptops had broken, were slow, old etc., but I would almost be excited to work on it. if you ever get annoyed when you've run out of data or it types 5 minutes after you written something, you wont need to ever worry about it with the incredible iMac. its the best thing ever and have not regretted buying it at all. make the right decision. do it apple style.

• Over 1 Year