Very Bad Experience

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

jgrgj's review of Marks and Spencer

“Very Bad Experience”

Written on: 04/11/2015 by jgrgj (1 review written)

My dear beautiful wife who is 72 years of age went to the checkout at M&S in the Prescot Merseyside. She paid for her shopping and decided to put an item into a small see-through plastic bag.

The jobsworth at the till told her she could not do that and was very abrupt, my wife came out to me in the car park and she was in tears.

I went into the store and spoke to the manager. What a waste of time that was. He told me it was company policy.

Also the only poppy's on sale were £15 in the form of a brooch. As a veteran I was disgusted, I will never shop there again.

Rosesreviews's Response to jgrgj's Review

Written on: 09/11/2015

I am incensed at the way your wife was treated.
What business is it of M&S in which receptacle she wished to take her purchase home. It beggars belief.

Bastet2015's reply to Rosesreviews's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2015

They probably wanted to try and upsell their own carrier bags for 5p a go :(.