Abysmal Call centre

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

MikeH71's review of John Lewis

“Abysmal Call centre”

Written on: 25/07/2020 by MikeH71 (1 review written)

I have been trying to purchase an item from my local store. Unfortunately I am unable to attend in person so tried to contact them via published contact number. Ended up, after a 15 minute wait, talking to an off shore call centre. Eventually got across what I wanted after speaking to two different operators! They said they would email the local store with the information.

I had to go out for a medical appointment, when I returned, there was a voice mail from my local store with a contact number and extention. Could I ring that number, not a hope in h**ll always to the offshore centre.

Now into 25th minute listening to that awful music and still no closer to getting an answer. Soon John Lewis is going to lose a £300 order as I look elsewhere.

Please John Lewis, if the local branch provides a customer with a contact number, let there be a way of ringing it?

• Norwich (But not visited, via telephone, no issue with the shop as it answered my request promptly)

Branch Visited