It really works for me.

• Ease of Application

• Effectiveness

409MacKenzie's review of Right Guard

“It really works for me.”

Written on: 21/06/2019 by 409MacKenzie (1 review written)

Do you ever get the 'fear' sweats from pressure situations like confrontations, public speaking, interviews etc? My armpits sweat lots anyway but it's not usually a problem as I am a clean guy so my pits don't really smell, they are just wet.
Fear sweat is different though, while my armpits themselves still don't smell (that) bad, as soon as the fear sweat hits my clothes they just stink (even if they are brand new, freshly washed and fresh out of the wardrobe). I literally had to take two sets of tops with me everywhere so I could change if needed.
I felt like I tried every product on the market to combat the fear sweats and found normal Right Guard worked well. Then I discovered Right Guard Extreme, in particular the 'Cool' one, which smells like mint.
This product really works for me, it doesnt stop me sweating, but it definately stiffles it lots. But best of all MY CLOTHES DON'T SMELL ANYMORE! I do smell of mint, but I would much rather that than the horrific alternative.
I can't guarantee that it will work for you if you have a similar problem, but Right Guard Extreme 'Cool' Spray has literally improved my life so much that I felt compelled to write this essay and share my experience.
I am so much more confident now that I know I'm not going to stink the place out with my anxiety perspiration!
It's worth a try gents, I really hope it works for you too.

• Anti-perspirant