I'm in love with Dove!

• Ease of Application

• Effectiveness

Everydaymummy's review of Dove Compressed Deodorant

“I'm in love with Dove!”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by Everydaymummy (1 review written)

I must say, I'm very impressed with the new cute little Dove Deodorant Compressed cans. They are much smaller than the normal cans, half the size in fact, but they last just as long! This means that they are better for the environment and also easier for you to carry around. Perfect for popping in your handbag, especially the lovely pink pomegranate & lemon verbena one.

I admit, I love the smell of the original, but the pomegranate one smells absolutely gorgeous! It's so lush! It actually smells as good as a body spray. And unlike most deodorants that I've tried, this is the only one that smells nice all day. Apparently it lasts 48 hours, should you need it to! :p

I was also really impressed to see that it's an antiperspirant deodorant. So it stops you sweating and smells great too. I'm guessing these may exist already on the market, but I've never seen it.

Lastly, it has 0% alcohol, 1/4 moisturising cream, plus vitamin E. So you know that your underarms will stay beautifully soft and smooth.

I don't usually get this excited about my B.O killer. I buy whichever main brand is on offer, but I will definitely be switching to these!

• Both

Product Type

• Gorgeous! Original Dove scent. Floral and creamy!

Description of Scent