Horrid!

• Quality of service

Levesque479's review of Asda Cafe

“Horrid! ”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by Levesque479 (1 review written)

Asda cafe - Straiton!
Went for a day out and decided to come here for some lunch. Always enjoying my weekly experience at Galashiels store I thought I would give Straiton at try!! I was wrong! Food was cold, chips half cooked, the place was a mess, food was not displayed nicely, hairs found in food!! I would not recommend coming here for lunch.

Asda cafe in Galashiels has been the best, so I will stick to them from now on.

• Goods purchased & cost

Apllus's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2016

Well actually, I have been to Asda Straiton and the food was and still is fantastic! The staff where very helpful, friendly and very delightful and welcoming! And will go more than arms length to help out every customer! This place is very clean, floor was a tad crummy but only due to people that had just! Left.
Portion size was very good for the price and food was of good quality and cooked well. I highly recommend this place for hungry shoppers or even shoppers wanting to quench their thurst.
Also cater well to people who are gluten free by having a variety of gluten free products

Will defiantly be returning soon!