Shoddy Quality

• Style

• Service & Support

MadilynMcKenna's review of Ebac 6200

“Shoddy Quality”

Written on: 09/12/2018 by MadilynMcKenna (1 review written)

I bought my Ebac 6200 two years ago. When it works it’s very efficient, drawing lots of moisture from the air ........ however ...... It’s been back three times under warranty.

First return due to excessive noise and peeling of the fake wood veneer.
Second time, same as first.
Third time same as first and second with the addition of the unit leaking on the floor and not transferring water from the internal reservoir to the top where it is emptied when full.

Each time the process for return/repair was straight forward, with Ebac arranging courier collection (made much easier because I had the foresight to keep the delivery packaging). The company never told me what had been done to the machine but I suspect the first machine was replaced with a new one. Subsequent returns were clearly repairs ... but not very successful ones in the long term.

I wouldn’t buy from Ebac again as I feel their quality control is very poor for machines that are at the premium end of the scale in terms of price.

• More than 1 year