Ebac 2850E Dehumidifier - It's not as bad as some say

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Hippytitimus's review of Ebac 2850e

“Ebac 2850E Dehumidifier - It's not as bad as some say”

Written on: 03/12/2012 by Hippytitimus (3 reviews written)

I purchased this Ebac 2850E Dehumidifier and then noticed some of the reviews that had been written and suddenly thought I had made a mistake with my purchase, fortunately this has not been the case, and up to now it has worked without fault and is very efficient. I purchased my unit direct from Ebac and it came with a FREE 5 year warranty, so if it breaks, apart from having to send it back I'm not worried, it can't be that bad if they are willing to give a five year guarantee can it? the build quality like other models is functional and plastic, it could have been a little better if it had a better collection door fitted because it does feel a little flimsy, although it should be fine if used with care plus it has not broken yet, and I don't really expect it to. The unit runs quietly enough when using it in the auto setting, but the "max" setting it is a bit noisy, I do like the fact that if you get messed up with the settings (and there are a lot) you can just unplug it, and it will default to the economy setting for you. I for one am pleased with it, and would recommend it.

• 1 - 6 months