Stay away!!

stephen_dance's review of Pedigree Financial

“Stay away!!”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by stephen_dance (1 review written)

I was contacted by pedigree Financial in Novemner 2013 they took £400 off me via my debit card, heard nothing from them, tried to contact them but all the numbers are unavailble or no longer in service! They then took another £400 0ff me in January 2014 via my card details!!
I have contacted my bank to stop all payments, stay well away!

Laurenhill60's Response to stephen_dance's Review

Written on: 19/02/2014

this is awful i was contacted by them im glad i did not go with them! ive got it sorted with another company? who did you go with in the end?

Domevo's Response to stephen_dance's Review

Written on: 02/04/2014

Definetly stay away. Ive been with them for 2 years. started off fine. then had a couple months where they took my money but didnt pay my creditors. managed to get hold of them back then though. Ive just found out last week that now they havent paid my creditors since August last year! £700 they have had from me since then. Guess what, now i cant get hold of them and arent replying to my emails. Has anybody spoken to the financial ombusman about them???

Georgina15's Response to stephen_dance's Review

Written on: 02/04/2014

Been with them a couple of years on a debt management plan but they have ceased to make our payments and appear to have dropped off the planet. As above all previous contact number as now unobtainable,. Not answering e mails either. Does anyone know what has happened to them?

Osbourne56's Response to stephen_dance's Review

Written on: 01/03/2014

looks like Ive been sucked in 200 lost but stopped my card. Wish I'd read this review first , you live and learn !!

Donna1973's reply to Osbourne56's Comment

Written on: 17/03/2014

I've been had as well I've been with them since November paying £80 a month no statements and calls from catalogues asking for money as pedigree haven't been paying cancelled bank payment today