GW Financial Solutions - Best Debt Management Company

BroderickConley405's review of GW Financial Solutions - www.gwfinancialsolutionsuk.co.uk

“GW Financial Solutions - Best Debt Management Company”

Written on: 10/09/2020 by BroderickConley405 (1 review written)

I had my own building business and due to severe illness accumulated debt of £25,000. I registered with different Debt Management Companies, of which one frauded us of a substantial amount of money, another stopped trading after a couple of months handling our debt before we phoned GW Financial Solutions. I gave them the basic details regarding my income, expenses and debt companies. I answered their question as to how much we could afford to pay monthly and as from there it was plain sailing. The 'pestering' of our creditors I could ignore as GW Financial Solutions took care of that constantly. I received monthly detailed accounts, questions were answered immediately and once a year our financial situation was re-evaluated.

When I thought that my debts would be finished in October, I received a phone call from them beginning of September congratulating me on being debt free and that I had overpaid GW by £50 which they will credit our banking account with.

You want a safe Debt Management Plan....GW Financial Solutions is definitely an answer to a prayer and I definitely recommend.