Life saving!!

4.8

Rebecca301034's review of DFH - www.dfh.co.uk

“Life saving!!”

written by Rebecca301034 on 17/03/2020

This literally changed my life! I was young and silly and got myself into quite a bit of debt and I was struggling to make payments and struggling to live with no money, debt and interest piling up! DFH saved me! They are so helpful and make you feel at ease and so much better like a weight has been lifted and you can breath again! They talk you through everything and give you all the information and advice on what’s the best solution, my best solution was a debt management plan and just under 3 years later I am now debt free, the time literally flies and I can now enjoy life again with no debt. DFH are there every step of the way they handle all letter and emails you receive they do it all for you and there by your side through it all good and bad! Any changes you have to your circumstances you just give them a call and they sort it! There has not been a point when I have been dissatisfied they have been amazing. And if anyone feels embarrassed or scared please don’t be this will change your life and help you! Call DFH! Thank you to the team for all you have done! I will never forget how you helped change my future!