Really enjoyable, relaxed experience.

• Ease Of Navigation

Chacew38's review of Slow Dating www.slowdating.com

“Really enjoyable, relaxed experience. ”

Written on: 29/05/2015 by Chacew38 (1 review written)

The hosts were enthusiastic and put people at ease. Four minutes gives you enough time to find areas of compatibility and in some cases leaves you intrigued to know more! It was good that there was mingling time in the break and afterwards where you could follow up with potential matches. This was much better for me than online dating as I prefer face to face contact. The online system is really easy to use. A good range of people attended the event. I would definitely do this again and recommend it to others.

• Ease Of Navigation

Popjoy14's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2015

Are all these positive feedback true? What? 2 in a space of two days and 9 within 3 and a half weeks?

Lemonade87's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2015

Hi yes this is genuine. Can't speak for others obviously. It was my first time and it was a good crowd so I think that was a factor. Hopefully you will have a good time too.

Popjoy14's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2015

Ok. I don't believe many of the positive comments on this site as I feel they are written by organisations for self promotion (especially if dozens are written within a space of a few weeks). I've only used the more commonly known websites so I might actually give you guys a try.