Disappointing

• Ease Of Navigation

Camillex290's review of Saga Dating - www.sagadatingsite.com

“Disappointing”

Written on: 09/02/2017 by Camillex290 (1 review written)

As a man on this site I thought Ihe ladies would at least contact me but that didn't happen, I had to do all the contacting. Makes me think ladies didn't trust the site.
Would have like more personalised profiles, there was far too much use of Saga's own wording 'stylish in my own way'. Were many of the contacts actual full members. If you contacted a lady they would reply 'I'm not a full member'. It was quite easy to chat to ladies who were full members though.

• Ease Of Navigation

Travellerlady's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2019

I also found the not full member commenting, thing very annoying, some of the people viewing you on Saga site are from their sister sites, I feel that if you have a subscription to one of them and they are advertising your profile throughout. Then the subscription should cover all.