Expected better from SAGA

• Ease Of Navigation

Gibsonxy296's review of Saga Dating - www.sagadatingsite.com

“Expected better from SAGA”

Written on: 20/07/2020 by Gibsonxy296 (1 review written)

This is the first site I have signed up with. I have been online dating since April. On the positive I trusted the brand and still do. I am 63 and thought there would be more people to link with in that age group. The reality is I have been 'liked' by everything from a 21 year old through to a 98 year old. There seems to be very little in my age group or who live within the 100 mile radius I specified. I have frequently been offered matches who are much older or much younger than me. A lot seem to live in London or Scotland! In addition I have the same experience as others on the site, which is people haven't been online for months or they are not full members and conversations are out the question.

I started feeling quite excited at the possibility of meeting someone, however it is proving much more hard work and full of more disappointments than I had envisaged. I think I look reasonable for my age but of course I do face the fact that I am no young girl so maybe the disappointments are because of this so need to be a bit realistic and not blame it all on the site! I have had a few conversations by e mail but no dates [ COVID has not made that easy anyway]. The e mails fizzled out quickly. I got a 'like you e mail' then no reply after that. Also several people not full members who sent one liners but that made it nigh impossible to communicate. I am signed up for 6 months and will stick at it but not hopeful of a positive outcome based on current experience to date. I do see the same faces and details coming up time after time so there does not seem to be a wide assortment of members.I plan to join some local clubs as well to supplement my online efforts. I dont think the non full members element is helpful at all so I would recommend that is changed. I also thought SAGA would be the go to dating site but I think membership numbers are low. Overall will persevere but had expected and hoped for more from this brand.

• Ease Of Navigation