yet to see real results...

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Ok Cupid - www.okcupid.com

“yet to see real results...”

Written on: 24/10/2012

Now, the site is well designed.... i like it! Its not the sites fault that the people on it just DONT want to meet.

Well, if you're meeting people then well done you! I'm not having those results.

I can easily get replies and convocations going with some very nice girls indeed! But, just never ever seems to translate into a meeting in person.

POF is the mirror opposite: I just cant get any replies... but when I do it can easily turn into a meet. Interesting difference. I'm not sure why that is.

cupid girls flake out soon, or they flake out when I suggest a meet. if I ask them if they have actually met anyone on cupid yet, they usually say "no, not yet". Its strange. there was one girl who ever swapped numbers, but then flaked. Never had that on pof. But pof is NOT better. I've deleted my pof account... but this isnt a pof review.

Well, I'm not sure why the cupid girls who wont meet are there in the first place, but I'm there to actually meet people in person... single people looking to meet single people.

I love the concept of online-dating. It should be great. Its hard to meet people in a busy world, when you're in your early-mid thirties (like me) and work full time. Unless you're mr smooth pick-up-artist type (which I'm not!) then you're not going to be approaching random women in coffee shops, library, supermarkets and the street. So, that leaves very few options. Also, you dont ideally want to be trying to pick-up girls from work... thats a potential recipy for disaster! So, onine is perfect... no connections to other people, no gossip going around. I'm private about dating, so I dont want my whole company talking about me and someone Ive started dating.

If I ever meet anyone in person of this site I'll give it 3 stars... then if I meet another I'll give it four stars. If anything lasts, then I'd give it five stars.

• Ease Of Navigation