Waste of Money!

• Ease Of Navigation

MiJulie1969's review of Match.com www.uk.match.com

“Waste of Money!”

Written on: 29/05/2020 by MiJulie1969 (4 reviews written)

Usually I prefer to use free websites, and maybe pay for extras. However, I was serious about finding love, and thought paying for the service might improve my chances. Boy was I wrong!

Once I paid the subscription and started using the website, I had rotten luck. I had nothing in common with and no interest in the men who messaged me. One of them seemed really desperate, and I had to block him.

Seeing as little interest was coming to me, I thought I'd take the initiative and message a few people myself (something I'm not normally used to or comfortable with). The results were again disappointing. Half the people didn't log on or I was ignored completely. One of them even said something rude (insulting, not sexual).

I hope I don't sound arrogant here, but I'm not an unattractive woman. I have my life together and have had much success on other websites since. Hands down, it has to be one of the worst dating sites I've tried.

I left without going on a single date and yet, didn't get a refund. The advertisements are false (in my opinion). I've had better luck on free websites.