Illicit Encounters = expensive for men & mainly fruitless !

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Illicit Encounters www.illicitencounters.com

“Illicit Encounters = expensive for men & mainly...”

Written on: 29/12/2016

I've tried this site on several occasions (I'm ashamed to say)and can confirm what others have pointed out which is that the "virtual kisses" and "virtual gifts" which appear as "messages" which can't be read without full paid membership are clearly designed to tempt men into paying. Once hooked, they soon discover that they are mainly worthless and may quite possibly be manufactured by employees of the site ( though I've no evidence of this.)

I gave up on the site several years ago and removed my profile completely.
Only a few weeks before Christmas, and purely as an experiment, I posted a new one - this time without any intention of paying full membership. What followed confirmed what I suspected all along. I again started receiving
emails from the site encouraging me to sign up and contact local women on their database. These same women whose profiles have been there and unchanged for at least 5 years ! Conclusion ? Either they are fake, site-generated profiles or they are from what I term "hobbyists" that's to say those who enjoy male attention and messaging, but who have little or no interest in meeting. Guys save your cash!