Full of fakes

• Ease Of Navigation

Waddell460's review of Illicit Encounters www.illicitencounters.com

“Full of fakes”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Waddell460 (1 review written)

Amazed this site hasn't been shut down by Trading Standards looking at all the reviews here. Take out the ones obviously written by Illicit Encounters staff and it gets a resounding zero. Virtually all the "women" are fake, someone else said on here they are just sitting about in a unit on an industrial estate somewhere, trotting out messages to bring punters on board. Yep, spot on.

Cellophane's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2016

If you read the address contact on the support page of the site they're not in an industrial estate they're in an office in London.

As a matter of point I was on the site I got a nicely spelled and grammatically correct message from a supposed legal secretary in London. To a further message I sent the reply came back... "My husband him is my room mate" clearly written by another person with a poor grasp of English. I also read 2 profiles one was from a woman in Southend aged 52 then a minute later I read another from a woman in Chelmsford aged 55. Both profiles had the same wording with the sentences in a different order. They really must think we're stupid !!!