Hot affair found

• Ease Of Navigation

Taurusmay's review of Illicit Encounters www.illicitencounters.com

“Hot affair found”

Written on: 29/12/2019 by Taurusmay (1 review written)

I’ve been in an unfulfilled marriage for a few years. I needed a connection with another man to deal with my frustrations. I met one guy the first night I joined, I was naive and too open and got totally played after a one night stand. I learned a lot of lessons from that, I didn’t let it put me off and went back onto IE and got chatting to a few more guys. I’m now involved with a very hot sexy guy and could not have wished for a better outcome! It is easy to chat and connect with like minded men, knowing you are on the same page from the start.. we all know exactly why we are there! It has made me very happy, and my confidence and self esteem is restored. We live in a modern world, and this is the perfect way to cope with a disappointing marriage where children are involved. What’s missing from my marriage, I have found elsewhere... and it is the best sex ever! Tips... use a separate email address for message notifications and hotel bookings. Access it through google, not an app that keeps you logged in. Have fun ladies, but stay safe!

• Ease Of Navigation