Site taken over by scammers

• Ease Of Navigation

Keithg147's review of Girls Date For Free - www.girlsdateforfree.com

“Site taken over by scammers”

Written on: 01/10/2017 by Keithg147 (1 review written)

I have chatted with several ladies, but every time I have had a request for money or gifts.

They ladies are never where they say they are:

A few days ago I was approached by a lady, who on her profile stated she was in Lerwick (Shetland Isles). Then received a message in which she was from Leicester, but was now in Ghana.

I then received an email from the lady, and this time she is Australia, but in Ghana!!!

I emailed her and pointed out she didn't seem to know where she was from.

Also attached to her email were a couple of pics. I immediately knew she was a scammer - as I had been approached previously by a lady with those pics (and in my email I pointed that out as well). Also her emailed pics were very different to the profile pic.

I have since found a lady on the site - too far away to start a relationship, but it is lovely to chat with her, and to share our experiences of the many scammers here (male and female).

I wouldn't recommend the site to friemds

• Ease Of Navigation

Erikajerry's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2020

I have 10+ years of experience in web content marketing and the world of online social media in general with GirlsforDate.com.