Usual problems

• Ease Of Navigation

Hensley1957's review of Friendswithbenefits www.friendswithbenefits.co.uk

“Usual problems”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by Hensley1957 (1 review written)

I've read through some of the other reviews and they seem to relate to a different business model. I am aware of sites which work as described, but i have paid for a membership and I'm not charged per message.

I joined this site partly because i recognised one of the local women having met her through BeNaughty a few years ago (Although she apparently doesn't remember me), so i knew there were real women on the site.
The site has the usual problems. There seem to be a lot of inactive profiles and you get a lot of what read like generic "broadcast" messages which, if you respond to them, don't lead anywhere (indeed, I don't think any message I've sent in response has got a response back). I get 4 to 5 such messages a day, which is at least better than the dozens I got on BeNaughty before I lefy but is still irritating.
If you use the website you can see when someone was last on, which would be useful on the app too.
I've had conversations with three local women and another with a girl who turned out to want a 'serious relationship', lol. No luck with actual meets though.

• Ease Of Navigation