Friendswithbenefits www.friendswithbenefits.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Kenneth396's review of Friendswithbenefits www.friendswithbenefits.co.uk

“This website is full of barely believable back...”

Written on: 30/06/2020 by Kenneth396 (1 review written)

This website is full of barely believable back stories. Even without a face picture, I was inundated with offers from young girls to older women looking for fun. I was flattered at first and engaged in protracted dialogue over their website with a handful of women. Although I seemed to be connecting with these ‘ladies’ not one of them was willing to exchange numbers or even emails. They all wanted to continue chatting over the website which struck me as odd given that it was costing a £1 a message. I soon got wise to it though but not before I’d parted with more money than I care to mention. I did a reverse look up on some of the profile pictures and found some had been taken from Dutch, German and Italian sites. I feel a bit stupid but luckily I didn’t get too badly hurt financially or otherwise. My advice is steer clear and spend your money elsewhere.

• Ease Of Navigation