A dangerous place for women!

• Ease Of Navigation

mommybearjulie13's review of Free Dating - www.freedating.co.uk

“A dangerous place for women! ”

Written on: 02/01/2019 by mommybearjulie13 (13 reviews written)

Hi,

I joined freedating.co.uk a few years ago. Come to think of it, it was a long time ago. We're talking 2015.

Anyway....

I met up with a man from there who seemed nice at first, and we had a brief relationship.

He started to act strangely and even become verbally abusive! I left before things escalated, as I suspected he would eventually become violent.

One of his ex's got in touch with me and told me she almost had him sent to jail. She warned me about him just after we broke up, and I reassured her we weren't together.

Turns out she wasn't the only woman who had taken him to court. There were a series of them who contacted me after she did!

Shortly before I deleted my profile, I found angry sarcastic messages from him. I changed my profile name and picture, and he continued to find and harass me.

I made the site admin aware of the whole situation (multiple times). They're aware he has a critical record and they're aware of the harassment, it was all there in black and white. Yet they did absolutely nothing!

For all I know he could still be on there now! Plus a lot of the members were older men or fake profiles. It's a very dangerous place for women, especially young women.

I am aware that not every older man is the same, just be careful who you meet.

freedating.co.uk is a dodgy place. Avoid like the plague!