Flirtomatic Fake

• Ease Of Navigation

lordofbrading's review of Flirtomatic www.flirtomatic.com

“Flirtomatic Fake”

written by lordofbrading on 04/10/2012

Site looks good to start with but no moderation at all and all geared to money making encouraging fakes and scammers.I got chatting to a girl online called Becca Holden from Essex who goes under the profile name beccaneedscashx,yes i should have saw the signs from that but we got on well for 2months and sorry to say i did get duped and blinded by it all and ended up lending/giving thousands of pounds for various sob stories.I feel sorry,angry ashamed for being so stupid and just wanted to warn others as she is still on the site,reported to moderators but nothing was done but also been reported to the police and the Fraud Action site filing a report with all her details.Hope they catch her and others don't get caught like me,i learnt the hard way.Why are there so many fakes and cheats in the world?i'll be more careful in future just family get my money now

• Ease Of Navigation

Nanagirl's Response to lordofbrading's Review

Written on: 03/09/2013

You are not stupid. Some idiot just took advantage of your kind heart. Just be careful next time

Lordofbrading's reply to Nanagirl's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Thanks,you live and learn:s i am careful now:)

Nanagirl's reply to Lordofbrading's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Am in Africa, when i joined the site, got my own share. People called me trick and all sorts of names just because am from Africa but u know what? I found him on there. We'll be getting married next month. Like the fingers, we are all not the same but there are some good people out there. I only wish there's a repellent that can catch those tricks like mosquitoes.