Weirdos & fakers

• Ease Of Navigation

petal71's review of Flirtomatic www.flirtomatic.com

“Weirdos & fakers”

written by petal71 on 06/05/2012

I have been using flirtomatic for a year & have yet to find anyone sane or sensiible that I could keep in touch with off the site. Most people just want to talk dirty for a while & then get bored & either block you or just stop replying. I did make contact with one person who seemed the genuine article & I went to meet her & we started a relationship. It seemed perfect but then she started saying she was in problems with money & playing on my emotions, she managed to wangle over £4000 from me, which I had stipulated was a loan, but just over a month ago she cut all contact & won't answer texts. I contacted flirtomatic staff to warn them that she may have done it before or may do it again, but they didn't even reply to me. Lesson learned, tho I'm fighting to get my money back. I don't know how so many people on this site can be fake! I just wanted to chat & make friends & possibly take it further but now I've had my fingers burnt, I'm suspicious of everyone on the site. I'm sure there are some genuine people on it but I haven't found them yet!

• Ease Of Navigation

Lordofbrading's Response to petal71's Review

Written on: 04/10/2012

Same for me got chatting to a girl on Flirtomatic got close and friendly or so i thought and did get money out of me for various sob stories getting on for £10k,lesson learned the hard way but she's still on the site i reported her but nothing happened so is it rub by the sites themselves and paid operators?makes you wonder but i just wanted others to be more careful than i was,i feel so stupid now:(

Lisa3687's Response to petal71's Review

Written on: 13/08/2017

Same here I was talking ti a guy from sheffield who wanted me to go to his house wearing a school uniform he was targeting girls who where school age. I was 28 at the time he was in his 40s i reported this guy to flirtomatic who did not do anything about it and to the police i thought he was a sex offender or pervert of some kind the police investigated it but flirtomatic did nothing. It turned out that he was targeting young people and teenage girls why was he allowed on this dating website is beyond me.