121247 Adult Dating

• Ease Of Navigation

Coleh29's review of Adult Dating www.121247.com

“121247 Adult Dating”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Coleh29 (1 review written)

If you are thinking of joining, I suggest you do as I did. Register on the site wihout paying, do not upload a photo or update your profile, and wait for the messages from would-be lovers to flood your mail box. 20 complete strangers, some of them stunning and some very much younger than me, all within just a few miles of me, contacted me within a week, all consumed with a burning lust for someone about whom they knew absolutely nothing!

Only a fool would believe these messages were genuine - this is all a ploy by the operators of the site to get you to pay a subscription. I'm sure the interest would die down once they had my money. The site is operated by White Label Dating - investigated by BBC Panorama recently (see 'Tainted Love: Secrets of the Dating Game').

There are some genuine members on the site - there must be obviously - and of course it is possible to meet real people. But why would I entrust my money to a site where there is a clear policy by the operators to misrepresent messages from their staff using fake profiles as real people? It means that I would have to assume that all contact was fake until proven otherwise.

By contrast I joined Nostringsattached, using the same approach. I didn't get a single message over a week when my profile was blank. I updated a profile and got a message or two, added a photo and got a couple more. I was even able to make direct email contact with two people without even paying a subscription and arrange to meet.

All dating sites include some fakes, but do you want a real site with a few rogue profiles, or a rogue site with a few genuine profiles? Don't sign up to 121747.

• Ease Of Navigation