Great night out

• Ease Of Navigation

9Clark's review of Across the Room - www.acrosstheroom.co.uk

“Great night out”

Written on: 09/06/2020 by 9Clark (1 review written)

I have been a member for over 10 years. I had a break of four years and when that relationship broke up I went back. I am so glad I did.

I was welcomed back with open arms, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I decided to go to the main functions regularly and ended up meeting some amazing people and have become friends with both men and women. The way it is set up is so clever. You get a three course dinner, which after each course the men change table so you get to have a different man both sides of you with each course. It really is so much fun. You even have a dance card to fill out. It just works so well.

You do have to have the right attitude, attending these events. I feel that you have to go in very open minded and just relax and enjoy yourself. Make an effort to meet and talk to people, I really enjoy meeting people, and you will find that it will be the best night out you will ever have.

There are not many places you can go to where you can get dressed up, have a great meal, meet some great people and then to top the night off, my favorite part, the dance floor is open and you dance the night away.

These events are just such fun, and I enjoy them very much.

I must admit I am hooked on these events and can not wait for them to come back after the lock down. I miss them so much

• Ease Of Navigation