Safe, social environment

• Ease Of Navigation

42Kane's review of Across the Room - www.acrosstheroom.co.uk

“Safe, social environment”

Written on: 03/06/2020 by 42Kane (1 review written)

I have been a member of across the room for many years. How I come to know about it was through my x husband who recommended them to me after meeting his now wife through the organisation.

It was quite daunting to go to my first dinner dance but I liked the fact that you were in a safe environment and on arrival I was introduced by the orgainsors to other ladies which made me feel as if I wasn't on my own.

I have always enjoyed socialising with people but it's one thing doing this at work and another when your in a environment which is a social scene. However ATR had set out the tables so everyone had an introduction card showing the name of the people sitting round me, it gave me reasurane.

I have gained many good friends, male and female through across the room and it was there that I met my fiance. We were friends to start, having met in several of their locations and because we didn't live too far from one another would often share lifts rather than stay at the venue.

I honestly don't think I would have found my wonderful fiance if I hadn't joined ATR and I can't thank them enough for that.

I always recommend Across the room to people but you have to be part of it to find someone and ATR gives you an opportunity, it's down to you to get yourself out there to find someone special.

I will be pleased when they reopen again.

• Ease Of Navigation