Disappointed

• Ease Of Navigation

Schumway's review of A Mordinson Introduction, www.mordinson.com

“Disappointed”

Written on: 14/01/2022 by Schumway (1 review written)

It was late summer of 2019 when I met a woman through the Mordinson agency. She was a Herbalfe nutritionist. I really didn't know what to expect when I arrived. Most of the time when I was there I sat in her nutrition club while she worked. I saw very little of her let alone together time with her. I paid for all expenses and bought her gifts. When it was time for me to leave she could hardly pull herself away from her work to see me off. Very cold no affection not even a peck on the cheek. When I got home we communicated through viber. She seem to warm up more after that. So I made plans to see her at Christmas that year. She dumped me right before I was supposed to leave and was stuck with a plane ticket.I was devastated. I also bought herbalife products from her to bring home. I'm sure she sold them after I paid for them.  Mordinson did what they advertise but they also say these are good women. I don't call that good. No response from the Mordinson agency when I emailed for help.I spent thousands for nothing. The mordinson website makes it look so easy and it wasn't for me. Very disappointed and heart broken. Thanks for nothing.

Terzer2022's Response to Schumway's Review

Written on: 29/03/2022

True said avoid dating agencies for more info Google dreamconnections sloppy