Stay Away - Completely terrible - honestly save your money

SimplyHonestly's review of CV Now - www.cvnow.co.uk

“Stay Away - Completely terrible - honestly save your money”

Written on: 06/08/2019 by SimplyHonestly (1 review written)

Please do not use these people if you value your career development. They are very responsive, and friendly but utterly incompetent. And I have learnt that the initial response you receive are all from an automated programme as well.

After the first intial CV, which I was nervous about as the person did not even seem to understand the nuances of the English language, I then cimplained and asked for a second. Got a very savvy sounding gent who had English as a first langgaue but did a useless job.

All they do is take your CV and re format it and put in cliched statements...I am telling you all, these people let me down at a time when I was really struggling and was desperate to just find work again...They should be ashamed of themselves for the service they provide...I have no services to sell and this is an honest review...please save your money and do no use these people.

Not even deserving of 1 star