Best Bottle on the Market

jess2381's review of MAM Bottles 3-Step Feeding Bottle

“Best Bottle on the Market”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by jess2381 (1 review written)

I had never heard of MAM bottles. Are son was born with some health issues. We tried just about every bottle on the market playtex drop ins, Nuk, Dr. Browns, Tommie Tippe, Avent, Similac and Gerber just to name a few we were trying different nipples even. Are son would fight us on taking a bottle he was beginging to loose weight and was colic. I was looking for different nipples again for the bottles we had praying something would work. Then I seen the MAM bottles I had never heard of them or noticed them before. So I bought a pack to see if maybe those would work and I bought those different nipples for the other bottles to. When I gave him the MAM bottle he took it without hesitation I cried the bottle war was over. My first son we did not have this problem. I am so thankful I discovered these bottles. If this sounds disrespectful its not intended to but as for the leaking definitley read the directions they must go on a certain way they are a little hassale all the pieces taking them apart and putting them back together but its 110% worth it. Are son is gaing weight and no colic. Thanks MAM I don't know what the secret is but it works!!!