I would highly recommend eWaterways

377Noble's review of eWaterways UK - www.ewaterways.co.uk

“I would highly recommend eWaterways”

Written on: 15/11/2016 by 377Noble (1 review written)

As a first time cruiser, we shopped around to see if we could find something "different" to the large ships that are always advertised. I found eWaterways and the service and choice I was given was second to none. Helpful, informative and extremely knowledgeable the agent firstly gathered information about where I wanted to go, how much I wanted to spend, quality of cabin and ship type I was looking for.
eWaterways then gave me a range of options and we ended up booking a luxury barging holiday in France through the Champagne region. The options though were endless - who knew there was so much choice of ships to experience!
We didn't feel rushed to make a decision and we were given all the information needed to then go ahead and book.
The personal service continued throughout the booking process and the pre-holiday information and tips we were given made sure we had everything we could need! The barging experience itself exceeded my expectations and myself and my husband thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you eWaterways - looking forward to booking our next cruise with you next year!