Why Twiglets why :-(

Twiglets666's review of Jacob's Twiglets

“Why Twiglets why :-(”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by Twiglets666 (1 review written)

I have eaten Twiglets pretty much all my life and have loved them...until now :-(. I can't see myself ever buying them again with this new recipe...they are bitter, leave a horrible aftertaste. The well known (and loved) Twiglets taste has gone with the new recipe like a very very poor imitation of their former glory. Sadly that's Twiglets now off my shopping list

Riptwiglets's Response to Twiglets666's Review

Written on: 30/06/2022

It's a tragedy for us all. I too was lead into a false sense of security originally assuming the first one was the odd flavourless one that had donated its flavour to the twigs resting deeper in the bag. How wrong I was, they've ruined them all! They taste of nothing! After taste of soap! Will also never buy again. RiP Jacob's, you've ruined you're best snack.