Junior savings

From 1 review

BlazePerez1963's review of Glasgow Credit Union

“Junior savings”

Written on: 10/02/2017 by BlazePerez1963 (1 review written)

Your advert with the little girl and her Grandad in the junior saving section prompted me to have a closer look at what i could do for my own grandchildren ,I have 3 grandchildren that i would love to have a little security for , I'm not a big earner myself , i approached the Credit Union to ask if they could help and provide some type of junior saving plan for them in case of emergency or simply a start off for their own future , the help and advice i was given for my small budget was 5 star , i now can be at ease in the thought they have something in place to help them in their own future , as i was told at the credit union branch "A little can go a long way " . Thanks Credit Union for peace of mind .
Would be wonderful to see an update of the beautiful smiley pic you display of the wee girl and her grandad who both made me think , thanks

• Credit Union