a great holiday

4.0

castleford's review of Calloose Caravan Park, Hayle

“a great holiday”

written by castleford on 21/10/2013

I stayed here during the summer holidays with my wife and three children. We had a warm welcome on arrival and were given lots of information on things to do. We were showed to are pitch, which was large and flat. The site was clean and well maintained the showers were hot and powerful. The children loved the pool which was heated and the park was excellent too with new equipment recently installed. The park is very central and not too far from lots of beautiful beaches. Paradise Park was 4 miles away which I would recommend to any one with young children. They had family entertainment every night with some good quality acts. The night warden was very friendly and we didn’t have any problems with noise. The site had a very friendly atmosphere and made some good friends which we are meeting up with next year. I would recommend this place to anyone.