Zero stars - Cheap for a reason - AVOID

Vision_direct43890's review of Vision Direct - www.visiondirect.co.uk

“Zero stars - Cheap for a reason - AVOID”

Written on: 06/05/2021 by Vision_direct43890 (1 review written)

Customer service changes customer details, lens prices and cancels orders created on the VisionDirect platform at will, to the point where I had to specifically tell them NOT to do so - NOT to remove items from my basket or change my username without my permission (!) etc. I'm not sure what the thought process of the customer service team is exactly but it definitely isn't one that 'puts the customer first'. Out of the many contact lens suppliers (feelgoodcontacts, pinkyparadise, nextdaylenses etc) or even general online retailers, this has been, by far, THE WORST.

To get one pair of contact lenses from VisionDirect: More than of 10+ times contacting customer service on chat, where they will then tell you to call in. If customer service feels like it, they will tell you to email - so passing you from chat to phone to email. Get the distinct feeling this is a company that gathers as many of its customers details as it can without consent in order to sell the information on to third parties. It's '1/2 cheaper' than stores on the high street but even with lenses at half price their more expensive competitors are still in business which is makes us all very lucky as consumers. Thank goodness VisionDirect isn't the only contact lens store available as I'm not going to be purchasing from them again. It is half the price FOR A REASON - AVOID!!!