Poor Quality Control

Rihannag497's review of 1 Day Acuvue Moist

“Poor Quality Control”

Written on: 24/05/2018 by Rihannag497 (1 review written)

I have worn contacts for 35 years and for several years I have been using the Acuvue Daily Moist and they were GREAT!! I could work ; travel etc on all kinds of weather and environments and they were just great: All of the sudden the lenses became dry and when I tried to re-wet them they just stuck together and were sticky like they had a coating of adhesive or something on them: After several months of this - I found that a lot of them come from the plant in Ireland: Sometimes my shipments were mixed of USA and Ireland made boxes?? This kept happening and most of the product from Ireland was defective: Optcial stores can not guarantee where the lenses come from and finally I got in touch with Johnson & Johnson and their attitude was if I don't like them - but something else: They refused to acknowledge that the plant in Ireland makes a defective lens even when given run and lot numbers off several boxes that I could not use: They did refund me for those boxes - but they said too bad- go buy another brand: Johnson & Johnson is a very poor quality control company: