Not Fit For Purpose - Dont Waste Your Money

From 1 review

my-reviews's review of Meccano RC Racing Car

“Not Fit For Purpose - Dont Waste Your Money”

Written on: 28/12/2011 by my-reviews (3 reviews written)

I purchased the Meccano Turbo Rc 6350 car so me and my son could do something together at Xmas, all of the parts fit together fine except the front. I am a engineer and i have friends that work with me, who all have the same opinion that this car has been BADLY manufactured, any Meccano staff wishing to contact us please do as we are not happy with a low grade product. We purchased this from Toys r us. Upon asking them for a refund due to this car not being able to put together correctly therefore not being fit for purpose the toys r us manager said they can not do anything about it as we have opened the item and it is now not in a resale condition. 2 tips for everybody, do not shop at Toys r Us as they have the worst customer service i have ever dealt with, tip 2 do not buy Meccano products as they are made cheap with little thought on how they really work and sold at high prices. Thanks Meccano & toys r us for wrecking a treasured moment with my son.