R401 repair

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

CristopherWest's review of Edifier R-401

“R401 repair ”

Written on: 30/07/2017 by CristopherWest (1 review written)

Lately my brother accidentally connected 10 tweeter on it as a surround and without consulting any manuals or professionals it works for a month but unfortunately it didn't work at all and I let my technician friend to so it and find out that 2 capacitor burned totally because it has been overloaded. We tried to read its capacity (numerical value-color) and we failed because its almost burned out. I'm asking for anyone of you guys having the R401 model a help for me just a picture of the panel, with the 2 capacitor at the corner portion, thank you

• Over 1 Year

Time Speakers Owned

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Bahmanazarbad's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2017

3300 uf 25volt the 2 bigger ones and c 522 ,512,502 c 110 c101 are 10uf50volt and c108(led capacitor) is 100uf 25 volt

be nice and answer in return... what are three transistors??? 477 tda2030a ??? alltree the same????