I had luck

• Quality

caseyblindtknows's review of ACER

“I had luck”

Written on: 27/06/2019 by caseyblindtknows (4 reviews written)

I used to have a $499 dell laptop that blew up. It had win xp on it. I switched to Acer when I noticed that the netbook was invented. I got a netbook red with win 7 starter on it. The computer was 10 inch like the ipad first editions were. I was surprised that the netbook was so powerful to me! I computer had a 1 gb hard drive and some usb ports. I used the netbook for the internet and email. I used the sd card slot for my first digital camera. The computer accepted the card and transferred my pictures and video in seconds. I was so happy.
People say that don't like acer, but they are wrong. I am happy with their cheap and good computers. They are realible and don't over hear. The netbook was still being used when win 10 first came out. I started getting notices that I can get a Slim version of win 10 soon. I installed it over win 7. The win 10 os worked well on the netbook as well.
I used the netbook on the charger, plugged it a lot. The battery got shot, my fault. I was sad but glad to get a new laptop. I got a Lenovo with 10 on it, another story-
My new netbook is 11 inch spin with touch screen.
Acer and I love it!