Absolutely Buzzing!!

• Content

Paulmackem's review of WeWin4u - www.wewin4u.co.uk

“Absolutely Buzzing!!”

Written on: 20/09/2017 by Paulmackem (1 review written)

Never won a thing in my life before I subscribed to this service! Like most people I imagine I was totally sceptical about this service and it’s benefits. I signed up and 6 weeks in stil hadn’t won anything. Then finally I won a prize worth several hundred pounds! I only paid £25 for 3 months so I think it’s well worth the initial outlay! I’m now going to extend for a further 12 months! I love how you can enter a different email address to the one that you sign up with to be used as the competition entry one, this is most important as you get a ton of emails from different companies!! I suggest setting up a free one with one of the usual providers. Then make sure you keep checking your emails as a lot of the companies require you to “confirm subscription” by clicking on various links before you are auto entered into the competitions. As long as you do all that you’ll be fine, and it’s no hassle at all!

• Content