Felt like its just signing myself up to spam

• Content

Lee10c's review of WeWin4u - www.wewin4u.co.uk

“Felt like its just signing myself up to spam ”

Written on: 16/04/2021 by Lee10c (1 review written)

I fully understand that there are no guarantees on winning anything, however i felt it was worth a shot.
Competitions were entered however i felt like it was just a tool to get me subscribed to mailing lists for companies to offer me their products and discount codes (for items i mostly have no interest in purchasing.)
Three months in and no wins, so i wont be subscribing again.

• Content

Paul Cushion's Response to Lee10c's Review

Written on: 21/04/2021

Hi - We're sorry to that hear you didn't win during your membership period. We do recommend that everyone uses a new email account just for their competitions to avoid spam in their usual account. Companies often run competitions in order to increase their mailing lists and brand awareness, and although we always tick the 'do not communicate with me' options where available, this essentially is the reason they offer the prizes.