account unfairly closed discrimination jackpotjoy

• Content

Atkinsonju1971's review of Jackpotjoy www.jackpotjoy.com

“account unfairly closed discrimination jackpotjoy ”

Written on: 05/01/2016 by Atkinsonju1971 (1 review written)

I lost a lot of money in a two week period, I was made V.I.P on a friday, on the next Day Saturday, I was unfairly discriminated against and got my account closed by a Host. Even though I attempted to correct the Host and explain she was mistaken she still closed the account. All because of some banter regarding chasing losses. At the same time many members speak about being drunk, chasing losses and at times rude or inappropriate comments who do not have there account closed. They treat people like rubbish and have no regard even for there VIP members. Also after playing on the site and logging out if you open your paypal account in a new window it is always open and instead of the need to sign in you can just click my account tab and your in. Not very secure and I feel suspicious, maybe they peek in to see how much you have! Another issue is disconnection error just when you think you would have won, I have witnessed mass disconnections of users same time.... dodgy be ware.

• Content